In the Beginning...


I was but 10 years of age when it all started. I had no idea what was to become of me... I just wanted to start a simple band. When I purchased my Switch short-scale Bass guitar, however, I didn't realize what an awesome instrument I had in my possession...until...I met Richard.

It was then that I discovered Richard Welty...the ultimate mentor of Rock. It is rumored that he is classically trained by some high brow academy, only to have the ultimate Rock experience of being hit in the head by a well-aimed beer bottle on stage during a very eccentric performance dash his would-be hopes of becoming a renowned classical Bassist.

But not only does Richard Welty rip on the Bass, but he is also masterful in the many ways of the Guitar! He introduced me to the wonders of Rock, as well as helped me unlock many of the unknown secrets of rock...

No comments: